Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waiting...



Currently, i've been waiting... It feels like you are waiting for the flowers to bloom at your garden... but it never grows... day after day... you decided to buy it from florist...

Waiting for my holiday... Taiwan? need to do some sourcing...
Waiting for my passport to be renewed, I hate to go to government offices in Malaysia...
Waiting for me, myself to make up my mind on should i leave or stay?
Waiting for my bonus... I worked hard every week day, and almost every weekend for charity... I work almost 7 days a week... should I continue my life like this? Doing charity is from the bottom of a sincere heart, not by forcing, It's just so wrong that i'm forced to do charity...

Waiting to see what my life will be after the CNY... My feeling now remind me of the song I love to sing in Karaoke... Que Sara Sara... waiting and wondering...

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own
They ask their mother, what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.


6 comments:

Su Sien said...

dont wait. pack ur bags and come to adelaide

Suyen said...

hehehe...it's my 1st wish in my wishlist...but then i eat grass there with the sheep? :p

Su Sien said...

if u dont want to eat with the sheep, u can choose to eat with cows. hahaha

mer mer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Agnes Sim said...

hey..u can go to wangsa maju one, heard somebody said there is quite fast cos not so crowded.

So good, can go to Taiwan.

Suyen said...

oh really? but so far ohhh.... have to take leave go...hahaha...so cham...

Planning to go only...been there 2 yr ago, but went to all the tourist spot n museums...this time want to go 温泉, 民宿 and material hunting! Wish me luck for have enough bullet to spend there :)