Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suyen's Signature Roast Chicken

Our chef, Susien, is back to Adelaide. Sob sob. I have to go back to the kitchen and cook again after 1 month rest from the kitchen. :p Have some left over rosemary after the BBQ at Serendah trip.

To warm up my cooking mood, Roast Chicken with Rosemery is always my favorite to cook, cos it's easy and yummy.



Just out from the oven. Crispy skin and juicy meat, with some sides, pumpkin and mushrooms.3 drumsticks, 1 for Des, 1 for me and 1 for my lunch box.

Des likes it with rice.Heart-shaped rice. :p The sauce is perfect to eat with rice.

I had it without rice.

Salad. Cucumber and cherry tomato with Goma dressing.



2 comments:

Keri said...

Hi, there's no doubt about it, you have an eye for beauty. Just happened upon your terrific blog and thought I'd stop for a good read. I am now your loyal follower. One day when time allows, come and see mine. I'd be honored to have you as a follower too. www.samwich365.com, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

Suyen said...

hi Sam, thanks for visit, hope you enjoy it :) went for a tour at your blog, it's awesome! very informative blog, it's now in my 'blogs I read' list. :)