Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting ready for the Festive of Red



The clock is ticking fast, it's 13 Jan today, a month more to the Festive of R.E.D, Chinese New Year. I'm still preparing some decorative pieces for this festive, maybe is for sell and maybe for me and my mum's house in my home town, depends on how fast can i make and also how much workload i have in the office. I'm chasing the Ads insertion like a dog chasing it's tail, non-stop, deadlines are 1 after another 1, new layouts are 1 after another 1 too, it's so tiring... Hmm...time is too little, but things that i want to get done are so much! Right now, i can only spend 1 or 2 hour at night on making handcraft, i wish i could have more time, can i have 32hours a day? the extra 8hour that i can spend on doing handcraft? I'm loving hand craft so much, I still want to continue the spirit of Kirei Handmade, although Susien has gone back to Adelaide, I'm so happy to see the outcome of every pieces that I made, even if it's just a small ribbon i tied.

Stay tune for more R.E.D decor pieces!

No comments: