Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Christmas

Something different for 2009 Christmas. First time putting up Christmas tree at home. :) It was fun and 'home sweet home' with the Christmas tree and some hand made ornaments. Christmas dinner was at home too, with my family and cousins. Due to time constraint, we bought food from Fitfor2, the food packaging was nice, but not the food though (didn't take any of the food pics, too busy on preparation) ...

Christmas is the day I like most in the year, and followed by my birthday....haha...cos both the days can receive present... hehe....hope u had a wonderful Christmas too. :)



Susien was putting up ornaments.

Oh, my baby cousin was so busy...


Christmas socks made by: cutting the felt:me, sewing the socks:meeer, stitching the beads:nono

home sweet home ornament made by baby cousin

Star ornament by Susien's boss

Beads ornament by nono

Yoyo ornament by nono

Ribbon ornament by Susien

Little pompom from caca

Christmas socks from my swap partner, Steve



Lonely Rudolph was at my home waiting for his new owner

Christmas dinner area, and also my crafting area

Food we bought

No comments: