Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To write or not to write a blog?

I'm not a person who good in writing (I hate writing essay during school time :p) , but i'm a person who loves all the nice and pretty things. I love good food, nice photos, nice perfume bottle, nice posters, nice decor, nice clothing, nice accessories....every and any thing that is nice, pretty, beautiful and delicious. Therefor, i think my blog going to be a picture heavy blog to record things i like, a bookmark of website and blogs that inspire me and visual documentation of my life. Oh ya... and a way to polish up my English writing skill.

The only 3 diary/journal that i use in my life of time.

2009 diary. I love the illustration and contrast of the color. 2008 xmas gift from Susien.



2004 journal. Bought it from David Jones, Perth city. Love the simplicity of the cover.



2003 diary. Bought it from Isetan KLCC. I love the retro design of the cover.



No comments: