Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm still a kid, I'm sure you too.

I went to an art shop to do some shopping in this afternoon. I found this set of Colleen colour pencil that I love it so much when i was young. Without thinking much about it, i bought the set of colour pencil, even i don't use it now. It just bring back a lots of sweet childhood memories.

My favorite Colleen colour pencil.

Children book made with fabric. From Ikea.

Astroman!

Balloons, do kids love balloons? I don't know about other kids, but i do, but not when it burst :p

My pet!

Baby in our family. My cute lil' lovely cousin, Leon, migrated to Perth. This is a pic taken on July when i visited him. I miss him so much. He cheer me up every time i see him and remind me of my childhood time. He brings lot's of laughters in our family. Love you.


Haha, we were influenced by Leon, too excited over the oranges was still growing during winter time. :p

No comments: