Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday Blue - My dream cottage

Blue is Monday. (I wish I don't feel this every Monday)
Blue
is sad.

Blue
is cool.

Blue
is the sky.

Blue is the ocean.
Blue
is jazz.

Blue
is Levis. (But I can't fit in any Levis jeans)

Bl
ue is loyalty and trust.
Blue
is boy. (My bebe)

Blue
is Subaru. (My Bebe said this 'desmond says: (12:34:55 AM) subaru is
vivid blue my bebe')
Blue
is a no no for food. (Except the blue eggs we made for Nicky's birthday)

Blue
is the eye shadow colo
ur that I don't have yet.
Blue
is the colour theme for my little dream cottage.


Here is a tour of how my little dream cottage will look like. :p Have been gathering all these lovely examples of cottage in my inspiration folder, but i have lost the link for some of the pictures here, please let me know if you know the owner or the link of the pictures, I will edit the post to add in the credits. Sorry about that.

I like the big glass window which i can lie on the bench to read books and watch the rain and sun.

The blue bath tub is so lovely!

I will have my breakfast here every morning :p

It's so relaxing!
image via: http://a-mad-tea-party-with-alis.blogspot.com/


I'll have my quick lunch here.

Good morning bebe.
Image via: http://www.sfgirlbybay.com/category/unexpectedguests/
(an interview of sfgirlbybay with cottoblue, check out for
sfgirlbybay blog and cottoblue shop for more inspiring idea)

Every morning, I'll be wake by the kisses of the sea breeze.

Alright Suyen, wake up! Go to work! Stop dreaming! You can hardly get these cute cottage here in Malaysia!

Will share more Monday Blue in future :p

3 comments:

cindi~^^ said...

oh~my dream cottage 2...

Suyen said...

hehe...wish our dream come true...remember invite me for a visit when ur dream come true ya.. :)

Anonymous said...

since when you love blue so much?