Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sewing lesson 3 - Inner pouch inspired by Mer Mer

Yea, my 3rd sewing piece, inspired by Mer Mer. I bought the 'Gloom Comes Brightness' bag from MerMer for my my sis, Sujean. There is a removable inner part compartment pouch for the bag, and this inspired me to do 1, so I can keep my camera into the pouch and then put it into my handbag, and it function as a protection for my camera too! Yea, all camera bag selling out there are awfull, except for the Crumpler 5 Million Dollar camera bag, but it is always no stock in KLCC branch :(


Oh yea, special thanks to bebe, he helped me to tread in the ribbon. I've no patient to do that! :p

5 comments:

sUjEaN said...

Finally! You have abandoned your sewing machine for long time! hahaha! Anyway, this pouch very nice.. :D

Su Sien said...

very sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Suyen said...

yea...it's so sweeeeeeeet... hehe... i din abandoned my sewing machine la... too busy recently... next project will be nono's hp case...hehe

Agnes Sim said...

wow..nice wo...;-)

LvBeii said...

very sweet and useful!:D