Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Blue - Inspiration from Decor8

Hi all, It's Monday again, have not posting Monday Blue for so long... and here come some BLUE inspiration from Holly, a writer, interior consultant and the author of my favorite Decor8blog. Decor8, a place for me to get inspiration and a little space for me to imagine how would i decorate my home if I have one.

Wall paper & interior - Studio Nommo



Beautiful inspiration -



I like the bath tub - Trisha Brink Design


Blue Wishbone Chairs- Carl Hansen & Son


Inspiring interior shoot from photographer Anitta Behrendt.

5 comments:

PW said...

i like the bath tub too..but i wonder in malaysia can get such nice bath tub or not...

Beii said...

I want a house like that!:( it's like being in haven!

Suyen said...

Hi Patty... yea, i'm a BIG lover of bathtub, but i don't think we can get it here, event if yes, it might cost us an arm and a leg!

Hello Beii... don't be sad, let work hard to fulfill our dream!

Agnes Sim said...

yoyo...like all the design. too bad la..my washroom is too small to put a bathtub. haizzzz

Anonymous said...

Really this is very nice collection..these all pics is looking very nice.I would like to thanks for creating this interesting blog, because its having the good entertainment.I really enjoyed your blog. It’s always nice when you find something that is not only informative but entertaining. Excellent!miami beach condos