Monday, March 15, 2010

Packing

I love traveling, but i hate packing and unpacking!

I'm packing for my Taiwan vacation now, and i'm having hard time choosing the proper cloths, jacket, bag and shoes! Weather in Taiwan is bad, will be showering for the whole week when I'm there, maybe I need to get a rain boot there... Finally i decided on the cloths that i'm packing up, but still undecide for the jacket, bag and shoes!

Let's play a game, and you might win a bag of goody from Taiwan which will be selected and hand pick from me! (Since it's my shopping trip, I might bring back the whole Taiwan!)




HOW TO PLAY?

Step 1: Follow my blog.

Step 2: I need your help to pick which jacket, bag and shoes to wear / to use during my Taiwan trip, and why you pick that. Only 1 answer for each category, because I do not want to bring both of the jackets, bags and shoes, so this is why i need your help to pick for me :) I will also include a picture of the clothing that i'm packing to the trip, so that will be easier for you to pick and match for me. :)

Take a look at the clothing that i'm packing to the trip, so that will be easier for you to pick and match for me. :) (click for larger image)


Step 2 a: Black military jacket or white hoody?


Step 2 b: Brown vintage bag or Pantone9342 (purple) bag?


Step 2 c: Adidas PVC sneakers or Topshop bow flats?


Step 3: Please place your answer and email address in this post's comment box BEFORE Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 9pm, as I'm leaving to Taiwan on the Thursday, 18 March 2010, 9.55am. So there will be a last minute packing for me!



The goody bag will be given in a random lucky draw way to participant who did all the step right. The lucky winner will be announced on 29 March 2010.

Stay tune for more updates of my trip, and some peek a boo on the goody bag,
I will be blogging during my trip. :)

Good Luck!


14 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

yoyo..i want to join this contest!! :P

Agnes Sim said...

I will choose Black military jacket, Brown vintage bag & Adidas PVC sneakers. I choose this series cos want you to wear in a cool feel. haha I think u are suitable for this feel. :p

my taiwan trip will be in jan next year, still got long long time to wait...:p

Agnes Sim said...

forgot to gv my email address: agnes1409@gmail.com

Suyen said...

hi hi Agnes, thank you!! ohh, you turn is on Jan, ahhh,...still long leh... got long long time for you to plan.. :) you can see my 遊記 when i come back then got better idea where to go :)

Suyen said...

aiyak..agnes, you forgot to follow me leh :p

Agnes Sim said...

yameh..i tot i follow u oredi...wakaka...okok

Su Sien said...

i will choose
1. black military jacket. it is not that cold in taiwan, u dont need the white hoody, hence black jacket is more practical for travel
2. of course the purple bag! duh..the hak yi toi can throw away
3. hhm...a bit hard to choose. i would choose bow flats. i hope it will be comfortable for walking long distance.
enjoy ur trips. hope to get many many presents!!!

PW said...

i will choose
1. black military jacket. because most of your clothes is in ligther color and black matched better with all of them.aside that this jacket look really pretty cool with all the details on it.

2. i prefer the brown vintage bag as it is not easy to get dirt and with this bag could match the images of u as traveller from overseas.it is a pretty cool bag:)

3. i would take the bow flats. it is easy to carry along and will not get stink easily as sport shoe.and if u dun feel comfortable with this bow flat u can alway get slipper during walking..and this bow flat is easy to keep in bag too.

happy travel and bon voyage..see ya.

patriciaamber@gmail.com

Crystal@YenShin said...

hi! i m crystal~~

i will choose black military jacket, pantone9342 bag and topshop bow flats.

this is because clothes u chosen are quite in a sweet look except the blue color with vest one in cool, and the black military jacket can match all ur clothes easily~~

for the bag, i choose pantone9342 coz i feel that the style of this bag not too sweet not too cool~~ i think it will match well with ur attire.

and i personally love the topshop bow flats instead of the adidas one coz this shoe can match well no matter u are wearing short pant, long pant or skirt.

happy travel ya~~ ^^

crystal_ys76@hotmail.com

mer mer said...

I wanna play~~~ ^^ actually I am thinking ask you to help me buy CD at Taiwan la..^^ If i win zor you help me buy CD can?? I'll pay you back ga~~

I choose Top right black color shirt (the lesser the best)

white hoody (black one hot la~~)

Purple bag (the lighter the best! )

As for shoes...PVC look hot...i guess topshop bow flats la! ^^

Enjoy your trip ya~~~~^^

Beii said...

oh so fun!! I just came back from taiwan end of last year!

2a : White hoodie! Holiday means casual,laidback, sweet and fun loving! And althou the black one would be contrasting for your outfits, i think going for the sweet loving look will suits the mood more,plus it looks more comfy :P

2b :Pantone9342 (purple) bag? Same ol' same ol'. the first one look too bulky to be carried everywhere on a holiday as well. Light and casual is always the key for holidays!XD

2c : Now i'll choose the adidas one over Topshop because I expect you'll be walking and travelling alot and comfy is the key. I also like the fact that it'll jump out from the rest of the outfit (and i meant it in the good way!)

Now I wish you all the best and have all the fun during your taiwan trip!Have a safe one too!^^

sUjEaN said...

I will choose...

1) Black military jacket. Not easy to get dirty! ;p

2)Purple bag lar..! :) even daddy said ur hak yi doi can throw away liao.. haha!

3) Adidas sneakers..It might be better for you during raining day! Waterproof shoes!

Enjoy your trip! Have fun!

kirei♥b said...

caca will choose ...

1. Black military jacket.. match better with all of them.. if go "candle light dinner" also can wear.. hehekekeke

2. Purple bag.. i think your D zai will prefer purple one.. hehehe

3. Topshop blow flat.. easy take off when fitting.. ^^

Have fun! Have a wonderful trip ya~~ ^o^

ah huei said...

you are so lazy to think, but brillant idea!