Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yummy toilet

I came across to this Japanese website, Romapri, it's a Japanese 'Ikea shop', selling kawai and kirei house hold products, furniture, home decor, stationary, clothing... etc. What first caught my attention was all these yummy toilet accessories, if I'm having all these pretty items in my toilet, I think I will be very busy doing my detox business in the toilet huh? and this will only be a ladies toilet, no man are allow, girls, you know why ya...



All pictures above are from Romapri

3 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wah...how come they can keep their toilet soooooooooooooo clean???

PW said...

yalo.agreed with agness:) very clean and neat.if my toilet like this..most probaly i wil sit there whole day for reading..:P

Suyen said...

hahaha...i think because this is display toilet...hahaha... but i know for some toilet in oversea are separate with dry and wet, the dry toilet for detox business, and the wet ones for showing...