Friday, April 2, 2010

The winner is.......

Thank you for your suggestion and comment. :)

At last i decided to bring white hoody (showering and freezing cold in Taipei, i need a thicker swaeter and hoody to cover my head while raining), Pantone 9342 purple bag (brown vintage bag is too old, according to everyone who seen the bag in real before :p) and Topshop bow flats (easier to wear and take off, yeah, lazy bum bum :D )

1. Agnes
2. Patty
3. Crystal
4. mer mer
5. Beii
6. bica-bica

I've taken out SuSien and sUjEaN, because i'll be sending different pack of goody to them. :) So you girls have higher chances to win!

And... here you go....

The winner is....


The winner is 1. Agnes !!! Congratulation!!! Please email me your mailing address before 6 April 2010, I will be sending the parcel on 7 April 2010. Sorry for the rush, there are food inside, afraid it will get molded if too late. :)

As for Patty, Crystal, mer mer, Beii and bica-bica,
I bought some nice postcards from Taiwan, if you wish to have one, may email me your mailing address too, I'm very happy to send some pretty postcards to you! :)

Email add: suyenwong@gmail.com

Stay tune for next post to see things I've bought from Taiwan!


3 comments:

PW said...

congrat agnes..:)thanks suyen for the postcard ya..hope get some suprise goody too:) thanks alot.happy friday to u and everyone.hope to meet u in near future.

Agnes Sim said...

OMG!!! I cant believe is me le...wakakaaaaaaaaa
I'm so happy now!!!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-)

ah huei said...

wonderful idea!