Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday bebe :)

13 April, was bebe's birthday! Happy Birthday! I think I was happier and more excited then him, though it is his birthday! haha... I didn't buy him present, but we went for a yummy dinner! Dinner was at Sage, The Gardens, a fusion French Japanese restaurant. I've been wanted to try out this restaurant for long long time, and finally I have an excuse to visit. Feeling a bit guilty that I didn't buy him present, any suggestion for a post-birthday present? :p


Bread with Sashimi Scallop and Pesto

Seared Foie Gras with Dark Grapes and Red Wine Reduction (my favorite!)

Chef's Special Of The Day, Mackeral

Half York with Caviar.(1st time having egg in such luxury way...)

Sea Scallop with Mesclun Salad and Provençal Vinaigrette

Me and my Braised Wagyu with Yuzu Sauce

Bake Black Cod with Scallop

Chocolate fondant with earl grey ice cream

Hazelnut Nougat Soufflé with Valrhona Chocolate Ice Cream

Latte time pair with a small chocolate macaroon!

iPhone time again...


To find out more: http://www.sagekl.com/home.php

4 comments:

PW said...

buy him some IT gadget or handmade him lovey dovey pillow for him to hug and miss u always!

LvBeii said...

wa..so nice food one!:3 anyway,i also dunno what to get my husband this coming May. Think give him the baby enough d lor hor?>< lol glad you two enjoyed the special day!

Su Sien said...

wah i want go!

Agnes Sim said...

yoyo..i love all the foods!! :p