Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sewing lesson 1 - Sweet blue pouch

My new sewing machine had been sitting at home for a week! Finally, i manage to push myself to try on her, and 1 word i can describe her : M A G I C ! She does magic! My little sweet blue pouch is looking so adorable! ....and... this is my 1st time sewing with a machine! You must be wondering, aren't you girl learn sewing during school time? oh, i'm sorry.... i been to sewing classes, but i didn't practice it, all my sewing home work were done by my grandma and friend... haha... Therefore, i was having hard time yesterday night in figuring how this machine work, lucky Susien was here to accompany me on fuguring it.








5 comments:

mer mer said...

so cute la~~~~ XD XD XD Finally you did it!!!

Agnes Sim said...

wow...good job! i search and save a lot of tutorials for sewing but not yet try it. :p

Suyen said...

hehe...thank you mer mer n agnes.....agnes...try once, then u will inlove with ur machine...hehehe...

Agnes Sim said...

but my machine is not advance like urs..mine one is mini one...kekeee

Suyen said...

hehe...same can use ma...it still does help you a lot... no need to hand sew.... hand sew very tiring...