Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kirei Wreath

We, Suyen and Susien are proudly present you our latest handmade creations for this coming season: x'mas wreath. They are all exclusively selling at POCO Homemade and many thanks to Mer for the help and courage. You are so lovely. :) If you would like to see the actual wreath, you may pay a visit to POCO Homemade, to enjoy a little warm meal and the Kieri x'mas wreath. If you would like to purchase the wreath online or post, please drop me an email at suyenwong@gmail.com. Hope you like wreath. :)


Lonely Rudolph -rm85-


Ding-A-Ling -rm78-


Lullaby - rm58-


Violet Romance -rm58-



Special Thanks to Mer.

Mer mer was busy helping me to sew my xmas socks. Thank you....

6 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

Those wreath are so nice. awesome job!

Kelly Koo said...

Hi Suyen
This is your Xmas swap partner ^_^
Got your stuff on Friday, love them so much.

And we had the same brand name...keke. but not same spelling la. Mine is 'Kiirey'. To make it sound more English. XD

Btw, I would like to feature you in my blog : http://www.kiirey.blogspot.com. Interested?

Suyen said...

Hi Agnes... Thank you... We will gambateh and do more pretty stuff :)

Suyen said...

Hi Kelly... I'm so happy that u love the gift... Hehe... I was enjoying making it too :) Yea.. We all love pretty stuff... Hehehe... I'm more than happy that you feature me or Kirei on your blog, please let me know if you need extra information...thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, love those wreaths, so adorable. Wish you could share them earlier (Nov) so I could post it on my blog to link.

Suyen said...

Hi ilikepapercutting... errmmmm... i'm Suyen, not Kelly... :)

btw... thanks for loving the wreaths... and the wreaths are not specificaly for christmas, excepet Lonely Rudolph, which already sold.

For the rest of the wreaths, you can always put it up at home or as a gift for anyone during valentines, house warming, birthday, mother's day.....etc... It's such a great remembrance gift to the one you love :)

Will be having more design coming out soon... just drop by when you are free.

Have a nice day! :)