Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lil' Princess Wreath

When I was a lil' girl (even I'm a grown up now), I'm always pampered by my parents like a lil' princess and I love my mum to dress me up like a lil' princess, pink dress with tutu, pink hair pins, pink hair band, pink ballerina shoes... and the pink item list goes on... :) oh yea, and I always wish that I have lots of barbie dolls with pink dress and shoes! :p One more thing, I always dream that I have a pastel pink princess room like this:

image from http://www.thelovelyroom.com

If I have a baby girl in future, I'll make her a pink princess room like i wished to when i was a kid. How about you? Do you or your lil' princess own a princess room? What a bout having this lil' princess wreath for your home or your princess's room? :) I'm loving this wreath so much, it reminds me of my happy childhood, look at the candy pink blossom, isn't it so sweet and cute?

lil' princess wreath - RM58-
Diameter - 6 inches -

1 comment: