Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Female photographers are so COOL

Do you agree with me? Female photographers are so cool! Look at the photo above, can you imagine how cool it is that a group of girlfriend going out for a photo taking session? especially for your best friend's wedding, ahh.... so sweet :) There are actually a lot of female photographer out there, but is just toooooooo little in Malaysia here. Jenny Sun is a photographer base in Sydney and Kuala Lumpur, and she takes beautiful photos. You may consider her, if your are planning to take a pre-wedding photoshooting. :) Some pretty pictures from Jenny Sun, and check her out here.







All photos by Jenny Sun

6 comments:

Su Sien said...

my friend in adelaide hired her to do pre wedding shoot and teaser. jenny sun is really good

Suyen said...

really?? yeah... she's good... did your friend post up the pics? wanna have a look...

Anonymous said...

I think is nice and moody shot.. okla. if I jadi marry ar.. I definately look for her.

Anonymous said...

I want a wedding at the ranch ridding horse...country style yay baby.. thats what I talking about

mainesw said...

love those photos of jenny sun! especially the first one!

Agnes Sim said...

yaya..i like her so much!!! she is awesome!!

but i got no budget to hired her as my photographer..too sad!!