Sunday, November 1, 2009

October hunting

My some lovely pieces hunted in October!

It's 1st of Nov today...my birthday is coming in another 20 days! I think this will be the worse birthday i have in my life, because i might be working late, very very late, on 17,18 and birthday eve... :(
I wish I don't need to work on the 20th, but i have no plans for my birthday... I wish to go for a short beach trip, swimming and sun tanning in the sea and pool with a sip of pineapple juice and fries or salt and pepper squid? i miss that so much... but planning and going alone? haha... u know... some times it's so sad that i'm together with some one that seems like not enjoying beach and pool fun...

Sometimes i enjoy working there, but some times
i hate it, i hate it, i hate it, i hate working there so much! which i need to sacrificed a lot, a lot and a lot of my personal time, but do i have a choice? I think no, i still need to survive, no one owe me a living, i just need to be a cow and work and work...yea, this is life... maybe it has been a tiring week and making me have these negative feeling on the job...

Oh, stop talking on my stupid job and a might unhappening birthday, come back to see my lovely piece here...
:)

I love it, Yours & Mine

Velvet beige ribbon go around a gold bracelet, so elegant

My 1st birthday present for this year from bebe, hehe....i supposed to receive 29 presents from him, but i think i received the 1st 1, and will receive the last 1 from him on that day...haha...i know i'm demanding too much...

2 comments:

mer mer said...

yu....so sweet!!!!!! faster get married la...XD

Happy be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated birthday! 10 days late...-_-lll

Claim your birthday meal from me la!! I got no money to buy u birthday present. What you want? I sew for you la XD

Suyen said...

hehehe...mer mer....see how long i have not check my blog, now only i see ur comment.....thank you.......i 'll claim my meal from u 1 day....hehe....