Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A bad day with some chocolate?

Today is not a good day. I am upset with some work matter. What an insulting day, after the feeling of up set with my work matter, i gone home and msn with a friend, and he asked me about how's my work recently, i was telling him that, i work 6 days a week, and my night mare is coming soon, which i maybe got to work 7 days a week during the xmas season! He asked me if i'm geting pay of RM109700, and I answered him, the company thought that they are paying my USD 109700, but my bank account has only peanuts inside... hahaha... I think chinese might understand the proverb of 109700... anyway, I'm glad that I can throw my frustration here...and i had some choc just now, feeling better now. :)

2 comments:

mer mer said...

Ops! then you cannot play with us at Art for Grabs X'mas lor!! \Tw T\~~~~~su yen~~~~~~~~

suyen said...

hmm...my sis will be here in by the time...maybe i still got chances to join, ask my sis n des go jaga stall...hehe